This class is currently closed
In this class, students will…
- Be issued a MAPS iPad with required software and accessories;
- Learn how to use the film medium to create positive messages to the world;
- Learn professional script writing and storytelling;
- Film, record, and edit video and audio with professional industry equipment;
- Prepare and conduct interviews;
- Compose and film professional “b-roll” for use in a production;
- Create a real-world short non-fiction film for a local organization (and be credited for your roles in the production).
- *Please note: (1) onsite filming will be scheduled outside of online class time and may not align with indiviudal student schedules. (2) Beginner Film Students will be issued an iPad and tripod. (3) Advanced Film Students: will be issues an iPad and Padcaster Filmmaking Kit.
- February 16, 2021 – March 4, 2021
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Every Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
- Padcaster Kit
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse