This class is currently closed
Music videos… I want my MTV! This action-packed, hands-on class will result in a full music video after an exploration of the history of music videos from the beginning to TikTok.
In this 8 week class, students will
- Learn and participate in every aspect of filmmaking, beginning with music selection, story conceptualization and finishing with a screening of their video.
- Explore idea visualization
- Learn how to create narratives to compliment song
- Learn how to organize an entire film production including:
- Assembling a cast
- Designating film crew responsibilities
- Lighting and audio techniques
- Camera operation
- Filming scene sequences
- Learn how to edit film, and understand post-production processes