This class is currently closed
In this class, students will:
- Be issued a MAPS iPad with required software and accessories;
- Learn about the history of film and why the very first films ever produced continue to influence contemporary filmmaking;
- Learn how to use the film and video medium to tell fun, original and creative stories;
- Learn the fundamentals of no budget fiction filmmaking with minimal crew and with the use of tablets, phones, and mobile editing software;
- Write, produce, and edit a short fiction film.
- *Please note: (1) Beginner Film Students will be issued an iPad and tripod. (2) Advanced Film Students will be issued an iPad and Padcaster Filmmaking Kit.
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Earbuds/Headphones