Learning collaborative music video production. Using a pre-recorded song, we’ll get the cameras out and learn basic camera recording techniques and compositions. And finally, we’ll film a music video based on the song, bring it back into the classroom and learn how to edit the footage using Adobe Premiere software.
In this one week class, students will
- Collaborate on ground-up video production
- Learn different compositions, techniques, and methods for recording video to music
- Learn basic storyboarding and develop a shot list for a video production shoot
- Learn the basics of Adobe Premiere video editing software
- Learn how to combine all these tools into creating a final music video of your work!