This class is currently closed
In this workshop, students will explore basic photography, photo editing fundamentals and how to create photo- surrealistic scenarios. Students will be utilizing cameras and Adobe Photoshop.
Learning Objectives: in this class, students will learn about
- Students will gain a basic understanding of the fundamentals of photography.
- Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Rule of thirds
- Students will explore fundamentals of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop.
- How to key out images
- How to change light and match color themes.
- Students learn to create a surrealistic image based on the images they have gathered and taken in the class.
- Camera or iPad
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Capture
Deliverables: Students and Class Projects
- Students will create a composite Surrealistic image based on images they have captured.