This class is currently closed
In this class, students will…
- Be issued a MAPS iPad with required software and accessories;
- Learn collaborative story and script writing skills;
- Explore famous historical comic collaborations;
- Identify character archetype: what makes a good villain, thief, pirate?
- Practice drawing skills: gesture drawing for movement and flow; basic perspective, storyboarding, lighting and camera angles;
- Learn comic skills: panel layout and design, flow of story talk bubbles and sound effects.
- February 16, 2021 – March 4, 2021
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Every Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
- Apple Pencil